Wish Lists You Will Love
Do you ever find yourself daydreaming about that perfect gift, the item you would love to unwrap on Christmas morning? We asked three local influencers to spill their ideal holiday wish lists, filled with items to suit their individual passions. This compilation of handpicked local goods, tailored to the Billings lifestyle, will inspire even the naughtiest among us to be nice this season.
Outdoors with Maranda Ratcliff, Founder and CEO of Rocky Mountain Women Outdoors
A Billings native, inspired by a lifelong passion for nature, Maranda Ratcliff founded Rocky Mountain Women Outdoors with the intent of creating a community where women could feel comfortable, confident, empowered and encouraged to explore nature. Through monthly adventures, RMWO grants local women the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors together, creating friendships and memories to last a lifetime. In her free time, you can find Maranda hunting, fishing or hiking up a mountain to revel in the best views Montana has to offer.
The Wish List
- Osprey Backpacking/Mountaineering Pack Women’s ARIEL AG 65L, $310 at The Base Camp
- Danner Hiking Boots Explorer 650, $190 at Danner.com
- Patagonia micro-puff jacket, $249 at The Base Camp
- SmartWool hiking socks, $26.95 at SmartWool.com
- SPOT X 2-way satellite messenger, $249.99 at FindMeSpot.com
In the Garage with Devon Davidson, Owner of MARS of Billings
Raised on a farm in Northeastern Montana, Devon Davidson always believed he would become a farmer, joining the trade of his father. During junior year of college, his father passed away, leaving Devon to contemplate the future. He met his wife shortly after his father’s passing and spent a few years working in North Carolina and Michigan, but ultimately ended up back in Montana to start a family. Partnered with his cousin, Devon decided to embark upon a new business venture. Both shared an interest in the MARS franchise which offered mobile auto cosmetic repairs for dealerships. Since then, his cousin has moved to Washington to run his own MARS, and Devon’s team is set up in a new building on Gabel Road. Their business services the retail public and offers a variety of services to accessorize vehicles, while continuing to service all major auto dealerships in town for cosmetic repairs. MARS can do almost anything to repair a vehicle cosmetically, detail it or accessorize it.
The Wish List
- Remote starter, up to $399 (depending on product chosen)
- Croftgate USA premium car care products, $7-$35
- WeatherTech all-weather floor liners, $75-$450 based on number of mats and size of vehicle
- MARS gift card
In the Closet with Brittany Naffziger, Manager of Bumps ‘n’ Bundles
Brittany Naffziger loves to shop small. Supporting local businesses means supporting local families, and as a small business owner with her husband, Ryan, (Rocky Mountain Pressure Wash), she understands the importance of keeping it within the community. She also manages Bumps ‘n’ Bundles, another local family-owned enterprise. This busy mother of two, born and raised in Montana, has a keen eye for fashion. South Harper Boutique & Mercantile is one of her favorite destinations to find stylish wardrobe staples and trendy accessories.
The Wish List
- Mauritius Christy Star leather jacket, $248, South Harper Boutique & Mercantile
- Ragdoll distressed vintage camo tee, $78, South Harper Boutique & Mercantile
- Free People black Ginger Cozy Dress, $98, South Harper Boutique & Mercantile
- J Brand Alana crop skinny jeans, $248, South Harper Boutique & Mercantile
- Free People brown Starry Dreams pullover top, $98, South Harper Boutique & Mercantile
- Laila Jayde taupe Leggings, $75, South Harper Boutique & Mercantile
- Bed Stu Rockaway bag, $295, South Harper Boutique & Mercantile
- Dani Barbe stackable rings, $88-$100, South Harper Boutique & Mercantile